Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Physician Office Cookies

I'm finally back to cookie-ing after a self-imposed break.  My husband and I welcomed a baby boy to our family in March and I must confess that initially the thought of baking with a newborn and a 2 year old in the house was more than a little intimidating.  However, after about 3 months off, I really missed my oven and mixer, so I'm back.  I'm going to try to keep the blog updated, more for my records than anything.

I started off with cookies for the orthopedic office where my sister-in-law just started working (and where in a case of small world-itis, they took great care of me when I had knee surgery a few years back).  Some scrub tops, stethoscopes, and their logo made the platter.
 

P.S.  Here's the cutie that kept me from baking! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!! Come back soon!